Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Harry Bruni

There are really too many good memories I have of time spent with Peter to settle on any one story. On both ends of the spectrum, from the best of times to the most challenging situations, somehow the memory I am always left with of Peter is his relaxed charm, his ability to put people at ease with his honesty and humility, his ever present smile that somehow walks a fine line between humoruous, knowing, sly and incredulous, but at all times is infectious.

It is often said that you can look at the glass half empty or half full. With Peter, the glass is always raised high, toasting the moment, sharing a journey, taking nothing for granted, appreciating both the simple pleasures and recognizing the important goals that we share, no matter what the circumstance. I look forward to raising that glass with him whenever I get the opportunity, and I hope to do so again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment