Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tricia Billings




My Dear Uncle Pete~ And to think that all of this fun started simply by two young men who were just starting their lives became best friends some 40+ years ago. It just goes to show that you never know how much good a friendship can bring…..for me the friendship between my Dad and you has brought endless memories to my life. You have shared in so many chapters of my life that I will cherish ALWAYS! Uncle Pete, you are an amazing man, husband, father, brother, friend, and GODFATHER just remember that the best has yet to come. The real important moments in life are just beginning when you get to sit back and take it all in…As you turn 60 this new chapter begins. Wishing you great happiness, lots of love and endless laughter! Just remember, “Men are like wine. Some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age”. Author, C.E.M. Joad

Love, Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment