Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Nancy Jerome

Dear Peter,

This little assignment is much harder to do than you would think. I have so many great memories of the times we have shared over our 40+ years of knowing each other. I thinking one of the most perfect evenings we all spent was in Hilton Head on that first TEC 1 trip. We had that wonderful cook out on the beach. The stars were shining, the waves were rolling in, & the fire was shooting sparks in the air. We gorged our selves on lobster & steak. We thought we had the world in the palm of our hands. What a great memory of our former selves. I think I like the older wiser Peter. Whose love of his wife & family is reflected in his eyes. He is more humble now and though you were always generous now you share your spirit along with your goods. Yes, I have great memories of our past but I hold close to my heart the memories we will share going into our future, too. Love you Peter, enjoy your birthday. God bless. Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment